Through our partnerships across the region, DEAL supports East Arnhem businesses to access information, networks, services and capital.
- We support local businesses operating on the Gove Peninsula to understand their markets and prepare for mine closure, through information sessions with relevant experts, and by coordinating bulk access to professional services.
- We provide information and referrals to businesses to help them access existing support services and business planning, investment and networks.
- We identify opportunities to strengthen existing business support offerings, drawing on new models and third-party investment as part of our continuing commitment to supporting micro-enterprise and local business development.
- We promote streamlined and accessible business development capital and services, through collaboration with governments, investors and service providers.
- We advocate for East Arnhem businesses and workers to be prioritised in government and private procurement processes – especially for major projects – and support businesses to position themselves to deliver contracts across the region and the Northern Territory.
If you would like to discuss how DEAL might be able to support your business, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In 2015, DEAL partnered with Many Rivers to support micro-enterprise development, particularly in the region’s Yolŋu communities and homelands. Jarrod Ellis is the Many Rivers Microenterprise Development Manager based in the region. Contact us if you would like more information regarding Many Rivers support.